The district of Dahlem in the Steglitz-Zehlendorf district is one of the most desirable residential areas in the
capital. Characterized by green spaces, forests and water, Dahlem is considered a pearl in the southwest of
With the purchase of an apartment here you will live in the neighborhood of the famous “Grunewald”, close to the
beautiful lake “Krumme Lanke”, and meanwhile have the privilege to enjoy culture and urban life.
- A residential area surrounded by green and water, characterized by embassy premises and villas
- Subway line U3 in front of the door connects in only 15 minutes to the well-known KaDeWe department store
luxurious shopping Boulevard Ku’Damm
- Only 1 stop to the Free University of Berlin. Close to many well-known schools, including JFK and BIS
International School. A bilingual kindergarten is in walking distance.
- In the neighborhood of the Max-Planck-Institute as well as other research institutions
- Clay-Allee shopping mall, incl. organic supermarket, fitness center with swimming pool and private clinic
all in 500 meters range