- “Schönleinstraße” subway station is within walking distance
- Built in 1901
- 40 apartments, 133 m², 1-5 rooms let or free
- High ceilings typical of old Berlin, large windows, wooden floorboards
- Impressive entrance area with a solid wooden front door
- Small oases in the courtyard
- Prices begin at €689.900
“Kreuzkölln” which refers to the boroughs of Kreuzberg and Neukölln, are the most multicultural boroughs in Berlin. They became the gathering place for counterculture after the Berlin Wall came down. Here you will find countless museums and galleries, as well as many of the city’s trendiest cafés and international restaurants. The past meets the present in this central place, as not only the Berlin Wall, but the after-war period and the cold war both left traces here. On the Frankfurter Allee stands the biggest Soviet style ensemble in Germany, while on the banks of Landwehrkanal, where twice per week the most famous free market in the city takes place, and the so called “Little Istanbul” created among Turkish immigrants in the after-war era, became one of the most popular places today for metropole residents and visitors, who still love to experience the oriental flavor of traditional farmer markets.
- The project REU is located between the new BER international airport and the city center, on the range of the Technology-Innovation-Logistic zone in the South East part of Berlin.
- Pioneered by Adlershof, the most modern technology park, the Tesla Europa Center and other new technology companies, the region will attract more international, young, talented people.
- The lively, multicultural environment plus locational advantage fits perfectly to the future population. International, young and dynamic will be the character of the borough.