- Central location at Wilmersdorf Berlin, only 5 min walking distance to Kurfürstendamm
- Complete renovation is under process
- Built in 1937, Monument protected building
- Renovation in process for the public area, complete renovation of empty apartments, due to be finished on 30.06.2021. Let apartment sale on current condition
- Small community. Three main entrances with 32 residential apartments 3 commercial units
- All apartments are facing both South-North directions, with transom windows and light-flooded rooms. Most of them equipped with balcony
- Size available from 54 to 64 sqms, 2 to 3 rooms. Ideal for self-usage or buy-to-let investment
- Free or let residential apartments, price from € 227.500 to € 407.300
- One commercial unit for sale, free, partly renovated, 126 Sqm, price € 624.700
Berlin is considered as the leading metropole in terms of capital expenditure goes. The high quality of living, which is enhanced by the abundance of greenery and water and in general, attracts people in the country and around the world.
Kurfürstendamm in city west Berlin, is a splendid piece of German history that extends into the present and a true symbol of Berlin. Cinemas, theatres and galleries have been established and presence here for decades, some count among the city’s cultural landmarks. International flag stores, fine dining, entertainment and all the wide pavement encourages both locals and visitors to promenade in style.