Directly adjacent to a park with a small lake.
- Property ground:24,000 Sqms, 4 buildings, each unit has a view into the green
- Built at: 1967/1968, Penthouses at: 2016/2017
- Good condition. Energy status: 52-79 kWh (m²a)
- Generous, bright 3 to 4 room apartments, 100 to 120 sqm
- 60 units available, empty or let
- Price between 447,900 and 696,900 EUR
The district of Dahlem in the Steglitz-Zehlendorf district is one of the most desirable residential areas in the capital. Characterized by green spaces, forests and water, Dahlem is considered a pearl in the southwest of Berlin. With the purchase of an apartment here you will live in the neighborhood of the famous “Grunewald”, close to the beautiful lake “Krumme Lanke”, and meanwhile have the privilege to enjoy culture and urban life.
- A residential area surrounded by green and water, characterized by embassy premises and villas
- Subway line U3 in front of the door connects in only 15 minutes to the well-known KaDeWe department store and luxurious shopping Boulevard Ku’Damm
- Only 1 stop to the Free University of Berlin. Close to many well-known schools, including JFK and BIS International School. A bilingual kindergarten is in walking distance.
- In the neighborhood of the Max-Planck-Institute as well as other research institutions
- Clay-Allee shopping mall, incl. organic supermarket, fitness center with swimming pool and private clinic are all in 500 meters range