Good Reasons for Buy-to-Let Apartment in Berlin
- Secure price advantages
- fulfill the owner dream
- benefit from good locations
- self-usage after 10 years maximum
- Additional pension safety or education saving
- Plan for tomorrow: Secure a Let Flat in Trendy District in Berlin as Buy-to-Let Investment
- Charming “Gründerzeit”-period antique building. Year of construction: 1904, facade and staircase renovated at 2020/2021
- 25 residential and 2 commercial units are spread over five floors including one front building, one side wing and one garden building.
- Pleasant quiet inner courtyard with plants, path and garden chairs.
- Apartments with sizes from about 38 to 150 m², 1 to 4.5 rooms. Mostly rented out with rental income.
Two minutes walking distance to Royal Palace Charlottenburg, the “Versailles of Berlin”, and the banks of the Spree river. Quality of life on the top level.
The Barock-style Royal Palace and its side buildings, such as the Tea Pavilion, as well as the carefully maintained park and lakes, invite you for a walk every day.
Not only as a museum, Charlottenburg Castle hosts music and cultural events regularly. State guests, including Barack Obama, were welcomed here.
Trendy Restaurants and daily supplies can be found around the U-shapedSchloss Street, directly in front of the castle. The Christmas market is considered to be the finest in Berlin by many.
There are several famous elementary schools, high schools, as well as the technical university and other scientific institutions around the corner. Buses and tram are next door, S-Bahn station Westend,as well as highway A100 are only 300 meters away.