Direct access to the popular city park, where originally designed for Germany’s famous Garden Show
- The project is concepted in villa style, 5 houses enclose a private garden
- 80 residential units, max. 3 floors
- Ground floor with extra private garden, upper floor with balcony, loggie, or roof terrasse
- Construction starts at Q3 2021, finish expected at Autumn 2023
- Price between 294.478,- and 731.504- EUR
In the middle of the area´s Prussian cultural heritage With direct access to the beautiful city park
Potsdam, characterized by its multitude of world-famous castles, lakes and parks, is a place of great historical and cultural importance. A city with a unique past and exciting history, a fascinate city with sympathetic vibe and flair, where pulsating modernity meets classic beauty.
- Just a few minutes away from well-known sites such as:
Belvedere on the Pfingstberg
The Russian colony of Alexandrovka
The world-famous Sanssouci Castle
- Education Institutions:
Babelsberg KONRAD WOLF Film University
- Great shopping facilities for daily needs, a frequented tram line connected to public transport are within walking distance.