- Located in Friedrichshain, a popular neighborhood in Berlin
- Brand new estate project
- Only one station away from the Chinese Embassy
- 6 minutes walking distance to the subway station Ostbahnhof and the East Side Gallery by the Spree river
- The perfect blend of Classic and modern architectural style
- Some residential units have balcony, garden or terrace
- Underground parking offers space for approx. 70 cars
- A green inner courtyard with large playground and garden area
- Exquisite interior decoration of high quality
- Some residential units are barrier free
- Equipped with storage basement
- Handover: 2023
- Price from 376.082, -Euro
THE project blends the residential ensemble „FMP“ into its lively surroundings. The area is known for the world-famous Berghain in the immediate vicinity as well as the clubs along Holzmarktstraße and the East Side Gallery on the Spree. The surrounding neighbourhoods, such as around Boxhagener Platz, attract nearby residents with their alternative retail, culinary specialities and bars.
In addition, the location allows one to easily escape the dynamic city life to Berlin’s oldest park located in a walking distance from the “FMP”. As a green oasis Volkspark Friedrichshain invites you to find a relaxing moment within the green surrounding. The park offers plenty of different leisure activities, from open-air cinema to beach sports and basketball, everything seems to be possible in this Neighbourhood at your leisure time.
The project benefits not only from its central location within Berlin, but also from its excellent public transport connections. It is only a short walking distance to the Ostbahnhof and the U‑Bahn station „Weberwiese“, whose rail network provides direct connections to the Zoo station, Alexanderplatz, the main railway station and BER airport.