- Residential units with their generously proportioned floor plans
- Completion: autumn 2021, ready to move-in
- Only a few minutes’ walk to Kurfürstendamm and Savignyplatz
- 13 apartments
- Balconies, garden or roof terraces, private courtyard garden
- Timelessly elegant architecture, high-quality furnishings, gorgeous entrance area
- Optional air condition
- Fireplace access for the penthouse apartments
- Some apartments are barrier-free
The project is located at one of the most sought-after residential addresses in the district of Charlottenburg, Berlin.
Developed during the German founding period (Gründerzeit) in the late 19th/early 20th century and with its original structure largely preserved, it represents the heart of the “City West” sub-district.
The quarter around Savignyplatz in Berlin’s Charlottenburg district has traditionally been the haunt of intellectuals, creative media professionals and patrons of the arts.
The well-known glamorous Kurfürstendamm boulevard, as well as the science campus of the Berlin University of Technology are at walking distance. Trendy shopping and food concepts give new impulses and enrich the established restaurants and shopping facilities.
The nearby Savignyplatz S-Bahn station, as well as the Uhlandstraße U-Bahn station and other U-Bahn lines are only a few minutes away on foot. Through highway A100, which is about 7km away, you will reach the BER airport shortly.